Do you want to work for one of the leading surveying companies in Ireland and the UK?
With offices currently in London, Kildare and Cork and plans for further expansion we are recruiting for Land Surveyors in our Kilcullen office to work nationwide.
At present we have a staff of over 100 people and our continual growth over the last 25 years has been attributed to our client centred consultancy, technologically innovative products and our progressive approach. As a result, we are now recognised as being at the forefront of the surveying industry and are widely regarded as one of the most dynamic, experienced, professional, innovative, and technically proficient surveying companies in Ireland and the UK today.
Murphy Surveys offer a wide variety of surveying services which include Land Surveying, Measured Build Surveys, GPS and Laser Scanning, Hydrographical and Ground Penetrating Radar to name but a few.
Successful Candidates will:
- Be Diploma or Degree qualified in Surveying / Civil Engineering / Geodetic Surveying
- Have at least 3 years industry experience
- PfCO licensed
- Minimum of 1 years UAV flying experience
- Confident in processing various forms of UAV data
- Be confident and comfortable utilising the latest technology
- Show strong communication skills
- Work equally well within a team and also in an autonomous environment
- Be self motivated and driven
- CAD confident
- Extensive knowledge in Traversing and levelling, with experience in adjustments & calculations
- Be familiar with project specifications and requirements
- Be able to manage multiple survey teams
- Have strong technical report writing skills
- Be willing to travel and flexible in working hours
In return, Murphy Surveys will offer the successful candidates an attractive package with benefits reflective of experience.
A programme of ongoing training and development will be included.