Specialist Inspection Services
At Murphy Surveys we are continually discussing client requirements. From these discussions we have established a Specialist Inspection Services Division within Murphy’s for the inspections of bridges, tunnels, marine structures and buildings. We offer clients specially trained inspection teams who can undertake inspections which require underwater, rope access or confined space inspection techniques.
Our SIS Division can also offer other specialist services within Murphy Surveys, for example Ground Penetrating Radar to assess foundations, Laser Scanning for tunnel inspections, Aerial Surveys using Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR) technology, Electrical Resistivity Imaging for imaging sub-surface structures, Monitoring for railway and highways, ground and building movement, settlement, vibration and noise and Hydrographic and Topographical Surveys.
Murphy Surveys, already leaders in the Survey and mapping industry throughout Ireland and the UK, will bring over 30 years experience to the inspection sector. Supported by our in-house Chartered Engineers, project managers and specialist divers, we can now provide you with support in the following areas:
• Visual, general, principal and special inspections
• Structural inspections (bridges, culverts, weirs, lock chambers, quays, jetties)
• Underwater inspections (wading, diving, scanning, CCTV)
• Underwater inspections pre, during and post construction
• Scour inspections
• Post flood event inspections checking against baseline inspections
• Non-destructive testing
• Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) inspections
• Emergency underwater inspections
• Experienced Health and Safety Professionals
Why Choose Murphy Surveys
Murphy Surveys has over 30 years industry experience with innovative nationwide teams throughout the UK and Ireland.
With experienced Chartered Engineers to ensure our inspections are focused on the critical aspects of inspections, we are a one-stop shop for general, principal and specialist inspections.
Listed below are just some of the projects undertaken by Murphy Surveys:
• Hydrographic Survey & Monitoring at Collapsed Rail Bridge
• Bridge and Riverbed Inspections for over 300 bridges throughout Ireland
• Lock and weir inspection along various waterways throughout Ireland and the UK
• Topographical Survey and Underwater Weir Inspection for a Water Supply Scheme