Murphy Surveys is fully committed to consistently provide products and services that meet client and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and the needs and expectations of relevant interested parties.
The organisation has established, implemented, maintains and continually improves a quality management system, including the processes needed and their interactions, in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems Requirements. This is independently audited and is certificated as a UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service) compliant system.
Procedures and processes have been designed and implemented to ensure that good quality is achieved at all times. The organisation has determined the necessary competence of employees and contractors doing work under its control that affects the performance and effectiveness of the quality management system and ensures that they are competent on the basis of appropriate education, training, or experience. This includes training in how to use the quality management systems. All employees and subcontractors are managed and supervised to ensure that the processes and procedures are followed at all times.
We expect everyone working for us or on our behalf to strive to achieve and maintain the highest standards of quality performance at all times and to comply fully with the provisions laid down in this policy, the quality management system and the companies’ quality arrangements.
As part of the continuous improvement process quality objectives are set by top management at relevant functions, levels and processes that are compatible with the strategic direction and the context of the organisation. These are recorded on a targets and objectives register and include measures, target dates and objective owners. They are reviewed and updated as part of the management review process. A copy of the current targets and objectives register is available to all employees through the computer systems, which can be accessed from the company offices and sites.
Top management will:
- Ensure the integration of the quality management system requirements into the organisation’s business processes;
- Ensure that all employees are aware of this quality policy and the requirements of our quality management system;
- Promote the use of the process approach and risk-based thinking;
- Ensure that the resources needed for the quality management system are available;
- Monitor customers’ perceptions of the degree to which their needs and expectations have been fulfilled;
- Conduct internal audits of the quality management systems at planned intervals to ensure that it achieves its intended results;
- Engage, direct and support employees, subcontractors and self-employed workers to contribute to the effectiveness of the quality management system
- Support other relevant management roles to demonstrate their leadership as it applies to their areas of responsibility
This policy will be reviewed annually, or sooner following experience or because of operational or organisational changes.