About This Project
Queen’s Wharf on Crisp Road in Hammersmith, London W6 is a Mount Anvil and Fabrica by A2Dominion development of 165 luxurious, riverside apartments for sale ranging in size from studios, to 3-beds and penthouses.
The building is located on the ‘Surrey Bend’ of the River Thames where it flows under Grade II listed Hammersmith Bridge – a place made famous by the world-renowned Oxford and Cambridge Boat Race since 1836.
Queen’s Wharf is based on the site of the old Riverside studios. The world-famous studios will be reimagined for the development to include onsite amenities such as a theatre, café, cinema, restaurants and bars. The building is conveniently situated within easy reach of Chelsea, Knightsbridge and Fulham and residents are well served by a local transport network that makes every corner of the capital easily accessible.
• Confirm that structural movements of adjacent structures are in line with the predicted ground movements
• Ensure any significant movement is identified at an early stage to allow sufficient mitigation measures to be implemented
• Provide evidence which may be used to determine the cause of any damage to third parties
• Carry out real-time environmental vibration monitoring for the adjacent residences with real-time alarming to Murphy Surveys and the client
• Carry out secant pile wall monitoring using geotechnical monitoring techniques (Digital Bi-Axial Inclinometer)
• Carry out 3D manual monitoring of adjacent residential structures
Structural Monitoring, Environmental Monitoring & Secant Pile Wall Monitoring
Property Development, Hotel & Residential
Leica Total Station, Leica DNA03 Digital Level, M60 AvaTrace Vibration Monitor with Tri-axial Geophone Soil Instruments Digital Inclinometer
Other Parties Involved
Ecologia, Blackman Consulting, CBRE, BT