About This Project
Murphy Surveys was commissioned by KSR Architects to survey a period residential property in North London for refurbishment works. Our expert Surveyors assessed the most suitable survey methodology to meet client requirements.
HD Laser Scanning provided survey data to produce the As-Built BIM. All data was checked and put through our QA procedure and our modelling team used the point cloud data to prepare the detailed 3D model and 2D drawings.
The project was delivered within the required project time frame and meeting all project specifications
- Topographic survey of the site and the public road
- Autodesk AutoCAD 2D internal floor plans
- Autodesk AutoCAD 2D cross sections
- Autodesk Revit Architecture 3D As-Built BIM
- 2D elevations of the property and adjacent properties
3D Laser Scanning, As-Built BIM (Building Information Model)
Leica C10 laser scanner | Leica High Precision Total Station | Nikon Digital Camera