Murphy Surveys is the leading land and engineering surveying company in the British Isles. Established 30 years ago in Ireland, we now have over 120 employees in Ireland and over 70 employees in the UK. We cover many areas of surveying such as BIM, topographic surveys, setting out, monitoring, tunnels, railways, rivers, measured building surveys, utility & GPR, and much more.
Our focus is to get the best people and provide continuous training and career development for them, so that we can deliver superior value to our clients. The majority of our clients have been with us for a long time due to our dedicated client management and quality of our work.
We are still growing strongly in the UK and are always looking for experienced and skilled surveyors, CAD technicians or project managers.
About the position
We are looking for experienced Cad operators to join our office processing team.
– At least 3 years working with Microstation in the surveying industry
– Experience in processing from point clouds
– Ability to work closely with clients to advise about the best approaches and anticipate their requirements
– Very high standard in the quality of work (their own and QA of others)
– Ability to work effectively under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines
Optional but advantageous:
– Working with Project Wise
– Working with AECOsim
– Knowledge and understanding of rail industry standards
– Site survey experience
– Survey software experience ie Starnet
– Experience in creating drawings for utility surveys
– Programming ie creating Macro for Microstation
– Salary between £25,000-£37,500 depending on experience and capabilities
– Private healthcare, childcare vouchers and other benefits
– On-going career development and training
– Opportunity to be part of a fast growing company and setting the strategy for the future
Murphy Surveys UK Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.