Meet Murphy Surveys at London Build
Join us at London Build which is taking place on 25th & 26th October at Olympia, London. Come and visit us at stand E51.
Murphy Surveys is the leading land and engineering surveying company in the British Isles. Established 30 years ago in Ireland, we have now over 200 employees in Ireland and the UK. We cover many areas of surveying such as BIM, laser scanning, topographic surveys, setting out, monitoring, tunnels, railways, rivers, measured building surveys, utility & GPR and more.
London Build Includes:
• 150+ CPD accredited presentations and training workshop sessions
• Multiple Summits and Zones including: Sustainability Summit, BIM & Digital Construction Summit, Off-site Construction Summit, Fire Safety Summit, The Skills Hub, Interiors & Fit-out Workshops, VR Zone and more
• 7 exhibition zones: Plant Machinery & Equipment, Building, Infrastructure, Sustainability, Digital Construction & BIM, Interior & Fit-out and the Off-site Construction zone
• 10,000+ high-level attendees from: contractors, government, architects, designers, developers and more
• 300 booth exhibition showcasing the latest projects, products and innovation across the UK
• Speed Networking sessions
• The Women in Construction Morning Tea
• The Doyle Club Meeting
• The Department for International Trade Export Hub
• The London Property & Built Environment Networking evening
Network and learn with top level speakers from AECOM, Atkins, Wates, Berkeley Group, Baxall Construction, BDP, Heathrow Airport Limited, Carillion, Capita Symonds, Taylor Wimpey, Mace, The WELL Standard, Mott Macdonald, Navvis Gmbh, Pick Everard Ltd and many more!
We are offering free tickets to the show, book now to meet us at London Build 2017.